DMR-BS885 / BS785 Firmware Download (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
||DMR-BS885EG / BS785EG
|Update File Name / Size
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland
UPDATE_BS885_BS785_XS385EG_V140.exe / 40,662,216 bytes
||Jun. 5, 2012
|Over the Air Download
||Not available now
||From Jun. 5, 2012
|Jun. 5, 2012
|Aug. 29, 2011
- Stability of recording and playback function
- Stability of Blu-ray disc™ playback
|Nov. 4, 2010
- RTL is restored to the proper position
|Sep. 29, 2010
Update Procedures (Overview)
Step 1. Check the firmware version currently installed in your Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder
Follow the steps below to check the firmware version currently installed in your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder.
- Turn on the main unit.
- Press the [FUNCTION MENU] button on the remote control to open the display menu screen.
- Using the Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control, select the "Others" tab.
- Using the Up and Down cursor buttons, select the "Setup" tab.
- Select the "Display" tab - "Display" items will appear.
- Press and hold the "STATUS( i )" button on the remote control. While doing so, the current firmware version for your recorder will be displayed in the lower right hand corner of the screen (e.g. "1.05").
Please make note of this version number.
Step 2. Checking the latest firmware version available for your Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder
Confirm the latest firmware version that is available for "the Model Number of your Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder" by referencing the "Update Information" section provided above (near the top of this page).
Please compare this firmware version number to the version number of the firmware currently installed in your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder (the firmware currently installed in your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder was checked in "Step 1").
- If the version of the firmware installed on your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder and the latest firmware version available are the same
>>No update is necessary.
- If the version of the firmware installed on your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder is lower than the latest version available
>>Updating is recommended - Please continue to step 3
- The firmware for your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder may not need to be updated even though a firmware update has been released - for example.
- If your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder was manufactured after the firmware was released and the firmware update has already been installed.
- If your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder was serviced by an authorized Panasonic service technician the recorder was updated with the latest firmware.
Step 3. Download the latest Firmware
If the version of the firmware installed in your recorder is lower than the newest version of the firmware available , please download the newest version of the firmware.
Use of software downloaded from this site requires following License Agreement. Please review the contents of the License Agreement beforehand.
Please push the button when agreeing to the agreement.
Sub Menu begins from here.