SC-BTT775 Firmware Download (UK/Oceania)
|Update File Name / Size
BTT370_v156.exe / 96,383,176 bytes
||2012/7/9 (Firmware update via network : 2012/7/9)
- Stability and functionality of VIERA Connect™ Apps
- Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
- VIERA Connect™ update
- Playability of 3D Blu-ray Disc™
- Adds support for Viera Connect™ Service
- Network connectivity
- Quality of Skype™ call and video mail
- Playability of AVCHD Disc
- Playability of MKV file and other improvements
- Wireless LAN Connectivity with WEP encryption
- VIERA CAST™ update to support Skype™ Video mail function
- Blu-ray Disc™ playability and other improvements
- VIERA CAST™ update to support Skype™ service
- VIERA Link™ "HDAVI Control™" compatibility
Update Procedures (Overview)
Step 1. Check the firmware version currently installed in your Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater
Follow the steps below to check the firmware version currently installed on your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater.
- Turn on the main unit.
- Press the [HOME] button on the remote control to open the Home menu screen.
- Up, Down, Left and Right cursor buttons on the remote control, select the "Others" -> "Setup" - "Setup" menu will appear.
- Using the Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control, select the "Others" tab -"Others" items will appear.
- Using the Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control, select "System Information" tab - In the "System Information", the current firmware version for your player will be displayed (e.g. "1.05").
Please make note of this version number.
Step 2. Checking the latest firmware version available for your Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater
Confirm the latest firmware version that is available for "the Model Number of your Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater" by referring the "Update Information" section provided above (near the top of this page).
Please compare this firmware version number to the version number of the firmware currently installed in your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater (the firmware currently installed in your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater was checked in "Step 1").
- If the version of the firmware installed on your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater and the latest firmware version available are the same
>> No update is necessary.
- If the version of the firmware installed on your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater is lower than the latest version available
>> Updating is recommended - Please continue to step 3
- The firmware for your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater may not need to be updated even though a firmware update has been released - for example.
- If your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater was manufactured after the firmware was released and the firmware update has already been installed.
- If your Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player Theater was serviced by an authorized Panasonic service technician, the player was updated with the latest firmware.
Step 3. Download the latest Firmware
If the version of the firmware installed on your player is lower than the newest version of the firmware available , please download the newest version of the firmware.
Use of software downloaded from this site requires agreement with the License Agreement. Please review the contents of the License Agreement beforehand.
Please click the button when agreeing to the agreement.
Sub Menu begins from here.