Image App (Android) - Digital Camera -
This application allows remote control of Panasonic cameras equipped with a Wi-Fi function using a smartphone / tablet.
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
This application can be used for the following functions.
- When your Wi-Fi connection is cut off immediately, please check the following settings.
- If there is a setting for avoiding poor connections in Wi-Fi setting menu of the Android device 4.0 or later version, turn it off.
Image App Download Page
LUMIX CLUB settings
Depending on your smartphone contract, you may be subject to expensive data charges if you send images over your smartphone mobile network.
Images with location information added using the location information acquiring function may contain personal information such as location information which could be used to identify you. Be aware of these issues when you upload images to a website.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- “AVCHD” and the “AVCHD” logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
- YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- Other names of systems and products mentioned in the [Help] section are usually the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.